
One of his favorite places to snuggle on his mommy......

This is one our favorite pictures of him we call it Bassinet Bathing.....(and no we didn't pose his arms like this in fact we have found him several times with his arms either just up above his head or like this tucked behind his head... pretty cool huh?)
It looks like he is just living off the fat of the land and loving life....
4 comments:
Ok - he is SO STINKIN CUTE!!! Oh, Ang - I can't wait to snuggle him - what a little sweetheart! You should hear Jaren say Orvil. It's cute. And I didn't know you guys were building a house! Cool!
Oh I'm so glad there are more pictures! He is so cute! How are you doing? and feeling? We need to get lunch-to-go from somewhere and eat it at one of our houses for lunch so we can talk and play!
I'm so glad you posted some pics! I'm sorry I haven't made it over yet...shame on me! Maybe next week after work sometime! I'll call ya!
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!! I love him! I too just love the snuggly little newborns.
Great updates and pictures. He is growing up way fast.
Your house is really coming along. I bet you can't wait!
Post a Comment