Monday, June 22, 2009

A work in progress.

So I haven't posted about our house in awhile it is really coming along. I need to get some more recent pictures this one was taken on June 10th. There has been so much progress and alot of changes since then.



This is taken from kinda far away so it's hard to see sorry... I will post more when I take some. It has been really fun, busy, and crazy summer.... and Tj has been so busy, when he comes home he is really tired but hopefully it will all be worth it when we get to move into our new house! (:

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I am so excited for you and your new house. It looks like it's going to be nice and big. I am sure you will enjoy it. Good luck finishing up all the craziness the last month or so.