Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy, Buzy, Fun, Exciting Summer....

So this summer has been crazy for Tj and I. We just had a little boy about a month ago and this summer we have the awesome opportunity to build our own house. We broke ground a few weeks ago....
I will include some pictures from my camera but it has already changed so much as these pictures were taken over a week ago.
Tj has joined the crew and is helping build the house as well, he is having alot of fun spending all day working on our house.
Orvil and I take almost a daily excursion out to the house to see the changes and to check things out.... it is really exciting and really fun.





This is Tj at work......

4 comments:

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

So cool Ang.. Where are you building?

Ani said...

Cool! Keep blogging so we can see the progess. PS. Thank you for the invite for Orvil's baby blessing coming up. Sorry Juj and I won't be able to make it there obviously. Do us a favor and take some sweet pictures of him in his white clothes and post them for us so we can see how cute he looks ok? Good-luck with everything:)

Ani

Angie and Kyle said...

Ang - congrats on having a baby! He is adorable, and congrats on building a house, thats awesome! I found your blog from Ani's and was so excited. :)

Rachel said...

wow! I didn't know you were building a house! That's awesome! Where at?