Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Shower Gifts.....

The following pictures are two baby shower gifts that I got that I loved and totally used...

This first picture is a cake made out of Diapers that Tj's sister Bree made for me. Bree was nice enough with the help of my mother-in-law to throw a shower for me. The colors were green and brown and it turned out really cute.. the centerpiece to the table was this cake made out of diapers and baby stuff. Thanks so much Bree!
p.s. I have already used all of the diapers from that cake!



The Second picture is of me holding the cake.. I included this picture because its the only picture I have of me way pregnant... (but the problem is that the maternity shirt I had on hides it really well)... bummer oh well that's my way pregnant picture. (:



The other pictures I have included our another way good gift that I recieved from my cousin's wife Linda North. It is a little cover for the baby's carseat. It turned out so cute she picked out the cutest fabric. I totally use this everyday in fact I think it is a needed item. This cover lets him sleep if your out and about, it keeps the sun out of his eyes and off of his skin, it keeps people from bugging him, it keeps the wind and bugs out, etc. So yeah thanks Linda for the awesome gift I totally love it!





No comments: