Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Nesting"

I found this bedding through Walmart online it was really cheap and the reason I picked it is because it was the colors we wanted and the design totally reminded me a TJ... Needless to say we both love it and we are getting way excited!!



5 comments:

Lisha said...

Adorable! Totally looks like you and TJ.

Emma said...

That is so fitting. I LOVE it. You guys have style :)

ash met said...

Yeah! I love it! I just found your blog and I'm so excited that you have one! ours is private so I need your email address to add you. if you want to be invited email it to me at northmetcalf(at)aol(dot)com

Ani said...

Ang! Nice job on the blog girlie!! Way to post some really cute pictures! It really is SO FUN to be able to see these things that you posted about! The baby bedding is adorable and totally fits you! Keep it up girlie... I feel like I never hear what is going on in your life or see any of your fun developments so, this blog thing could really work out for us ha-ha!

Love you!

Ani

Mitch and Linda... said...

The bedding is very cute! I love that you have a blog now! Ours is private so email me and I will send you an invite mnorth@infowest.com