
This post is short and sweet it is a special request from my sister Lisha who lives in phoenix... She wanted me to post a picture of my pregnant belly, (that she hasn't been able to see). Tj took this picture of me about a week ago when I was 28weeks or about 6 months pregnant so this one's for you Lish.... Enjoy!!!
2 comments:
FINALLY!! Look at you! My little sister is a cute little pregnant soon-to-be mom! I am so excited for you. Thanks for the pictures. You look great!
You're so cute! How funny that Lisha requested one. I was going to as well, but then I figured I'll see you in CA, right? So cute! Although - you might want a true profile one as well. Totally to the side. It's fun to look back later and see the difference in pregnancies.
Post a Comment