Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wedding Anniversary


Yesterday was a special day for Tj and I as it was our two year wedding anniversary... Wow the time has gone by so fast I can hardly believe it. We went to dinner last night at the new Brazilian place called Made in Brazil.... and it was so good...they have a huge salad bar and then they just keep bringing out all these different kinds of meat from there authentic wood fire grill it was really yummy and a lot of food.
Then Tj totally surprised me and took me to a really cool place where we spent the night.... I will spare you the details, but a guy in our ward helped build it.... it is very similar to Salt Lake City's Anniversary Inn, themed, sculpted, amazing rooms with amazing features....... To give you an idea of how awesome it was please see their website... www.edenskeep.com

p.s. they are offering discounted rates right now for a limited time....it was way worth it!!

I am so lucky to have someone like Tj in my life....I love just being with him always, he is my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him. He loves to spoil me and surprise me so much and that makes me such a lucky girl.
Happy Anniversary Tj I Love You

7 comments:

Ani said...

Cute ang! You are going to have to tell me where that new restaurant is. It sounds way yummy and Juj and I love Brazilian food:)

Thanks for keeping up your blog. I haven't seen those cursed little edit things on it yet so... so far so good:)

Ani

Emma said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Good job TJ - don't ever stop with the surprises.

Lisha said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary! That really has gone by fast. We love having TJ in our family and I know he makes you happy!

Chelsey said...

Happy anniversary! Cute belly! and I am so happy to see you doing stampin up. Me and my mom have been huge stampin uppers for years now. I love it! Hope you enjoy it and stick with it.

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

Yay, You finally have a blog.. I kept looking at Lisha's family list on hers and never saw your name until today. Hope you're feeling better

Rachel said...

Ang! You have a blog! I just found it through sara's. Sweet, I'm excited. Let's see:
Your prego belly is looking very cute
LOVE the bedding you found
Keep in touch on our blog too!
Happy Anniversary!

Matt said...

this is kind of random, but I'm almost out of school for the summer so if TJ wants anything laser cut then please have him send it this way soon. Thanks!