
These pictures and video were taken July 25, 2009. When Orvil was about ten weeks old. One week before this he weighed in at 13 lbs 10 oz and 24 inches long, this put him in the 85% percentile...needless to say he was kinda fat. This was a good turning point for Orvil, he started to smile and coo a little bit and he started to sleep a little better. This is when he started to be really cute and fun for Tj and I. The video doesn't show much I just thought it would be fun to have to compare to later on. My favorite feature of Orvils would have to be all of his dark hair and his big chubby cheeks. At this point all he can really do is eat, poop, and sleep... although in the video clip you can sorta see his first little attempt at smiling. Sorry the video jumps around alot and I even turn it sideways oops...(:
No comments:
Post a Comment