Saturday, September 12, 2009

Orvil 4 Months Old !





These pictures I took just happen to land exactly on Orvil's four month mark. The first few pictures are of Orvil enjoying one of the new features of our new house. Mom's jacuzzi tube Orvil love's it, I just put a few inches of water in there and he has the time of his life, screaming, scooting, and kickin his legs.

Some of the things I want to remember about Orvil at this stage:

Tj's nickname for him right now is Monkey Head.
My nickname for him right now is Sweet Boy.
He plays so hard he falls asleep while in the bouncer or under his swingin toys.
He loves to have your full attention and if he doesn't get it he screams.
How his head is to heavy so he has a bobble head look when he is sitting or standing.
He loves to scream hence I think for Halloween I think he is going to be Tarzan, a lion, a tiger, or some other such animal that screams.
He loves the Bath.
He has big beautiful Blue Eyes...hence the picture in the towel..(above)
He loves his Dad.
He gives awesome dead fish kisses.
He also loves any kind of music like the radio, the hymns at church, any toy that makes music, etc.
When ever he is sad or having a "moment" all I have to do is sing him a song.
One of our favorite songs is an Ang Original its called "Orvil Wade Stout on the Apricot Tree." He totally loves it when I sing this to him.

8 comments:

Ani said...

Love to see the updates ang! Keep it up! You are capturing some really fun pictures of Orvil! I love that one in the stripped shirt! It is also really cool that you are taking the time to record all of this... it will be forever online! Untouchable and un-damageable from your annual floods ha-ha!

Chelsey said...

So cute! He is starting to look a lot like his daddy.

Lisha said...

Now I'm curious...I want to hear the Orvil Wade on the apricot tree song! He is a handsome little guy!

Mitch and Linda... said...

He is growing up fast! He is totally his daddy! And he is not fat...he just has a lot of rolls so that he's unbreakable (that's what I say about Malea)!

Bree said...

I love him!! He is so cute!!

Bree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kinsly said...

ANG! I have totally thought of you lately, wondering how you and your new baby were doing, and I just happened upon your blog on Laurie's site.What a cute little guy you have! Welcome to motherhood...I don't think I'll ever get the sleep that I used to. And wait 'til you have 2 kids!

Richie said...

Hey Ang! I think your blog was private for a while and I couldn't look at it, but I' so happy to see all these cute pictures and be updated on your life! Your house looks amazing, too bad about the flood though, hopefully everything got worked out. That picture of Orvil in the towel looks a ton like TJ! But I can see you both in him. :)