Friday, September 18, 2009

Rodeo Parade.....



So when I was a kid Rodeo weekend was the best. We usually were in the childrens parade, then we went to the Rodeo Parade the next day, and then that night we went to Grandma Hafens for tacos and then we went to the Rodeo. This was always a weekend that I looked forward to as a kid. This was my first experience this year with a kid and it was fun. Orvil was so good first he rode in the childrens parade with some of his cousins on a float. He was a little cowboy and he rode on a little brown rocking horse and we found him a little brown cowboy hat, he looked adorable and he did so good. Then I also took Orvil to the parade and loved it and then we all went to the Rodeo and loved it. He was such a good boy the whole weekend. We sure enjoyed the rodeo this year as always...thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hafen for getting us tickets!!!! Picture overload....sorry he was just so stinkin cute!!!





No comments: