So this year the Stout family did make it to Lake Powell. It was a little bit different of a trip for Tj and I (with Orvil) but it was really fun to. Orvil was only six weeks old when we went and so this trip was a little hard for him but he did okay. We had alot of fun hanging out with the Rogers Bunch. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Rogers for making this such a fun trip for everyone and for all of your hard work with putting everything together for us. The food was great... the babysitters were great... skiing was really fun... and I think we all had a blast skimming on Tj's skimboard behind the boat! (: Included are some fun pictures. P.S. Thanks Bree for letting me borrow your portable baby swing..it was a lifesaver! Oh we also got to go to Rainbow Bridge this trip which Tj has never been to before so that was pretty cool. We were able to get a family shot in front of Rainbow Bridge!
1 comment:
I think you guys are so brave for taking Orvil when he is still so litle. Kudos to you guys, I think that's so fun!!
Post a Comment