Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!


So this year was pretty quiet. We spent the day running errands for our house, and so by the time is was dark and time for fireworks Tj, Orvil, and I were all so hot, tired,and sweaty we didn't even end up watching them. We had all retreated indoors to airconditioning, comfortable couchs, and sleep. I couldn't resist taking a picture of Orvil when he fell asleep on Grandma Shauna's Americana Themed Pieced Quilt! So Cute!

4 comments:

Lisha said...

Fun new pictures. He's still just as cute as ever! I miss him! :)

KaraCampbell said...

Orvil is so so cute! I found your blog on Ashley's and I had to come spy on you guys. Ang, you look GREAT. Motherhood is definitely suiting you. I would love to add you guys to our blog, if your interested email me at: karadcampbell@gmail.com

Bobbi Simkins said...

he is so cute! you look great too! your house looks huge!

Lacy J. said...

K Ang where have you been? I didn't even know you had a blog! Your little guy is THE cutest ever :) Last I heard you were pregnant, but didn't hear anything after that...so Orvil arrived and I didn't even know :) What are you up to these days? You built a house? What!? Are you running? I see you have a joggin stroller. I'm just rambling on, let me know what's up!
P.S. I'm adding you to my blog now!