-Getting to pick which restaurant we are going to! (Almost everytime)
-Awesome Food Cravings... Some of mine included: any flavor of juice, citrus fruits especially pineapples and oranges, meat, yogurt, Sobe's, the hospitals crushed ice, any flavor of lemonade, bean burritos, did I mention meat....
-Feeling the baby kick all the time, night, day, all the time... oh and his new favorite trick now he likes to jam his foot (I think it's his foot) between the outside layer of my skin and my rib cage... he jams his foot in there so tight it gets stuck and I have to push his foot out and ouch does it hurt....But still somehow I think I am going to miss this...
-TJ now where ever we go always says "this is my baby's mama" (like he is black?) p.s. it is way embarassing, but way funny to it always makes me laugh way hard.
-All of the way awesome detailed, specific, really real dreams.
-People always opening doors for you and helping you lift and carry stuff.
-Last but not least all of the awesome presents, love, and support we have gotten from everyone.... I love you all... and thanks....
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Ang, that is so cute! You are going to be an awesome mom! I'm so excited for you!
Wow you are good! I can only think of the things i hate about being pregnant and not the things i will miss. Hope the delivery goes well.
Ang you are funny! I liked both of your lists. They made me laugh. I am so super excited for you to have your baby! It's kind of weird, my baby sister having a baby! You will be such a great, fun mom and I can't wait to see little Orville!
cute list ang! i cant wait to see this cute little boy with blonde curly hair!!
At times I still miss feeling Miles kick and move around in me, but I promise, holding him is SO much better :)
You missed my favorite one - no monthly visitor. Ok - that might be a little TMI for the blog, but it's still one of my favorite perks.
Let me guess - he's sticking that little foot up on the RIGHT side. Am I right? It seems like it's always the right side.
You're so cute.
I'm sorry to have missed the baby shower. Wish I could have been there.
Hey!! I didn't know you were a blogger??? {I spied your name on Ash's page.}
Congrats on the baby! :)
Good list...and cute blog...I'm a little late getting to it, but now I've found it and will check it often! So keep up the posting (no pressure!) Sorry I missed the shower...was on my cruise! Now I'm home and depressed to get back to real life. See you at work maybe this weekend?
Hey!! I just saw Ani's post about the little guy! So exciting! Congratulations to you and your husband.
Post a Comment