Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Introducing our new little baby boy.....



Orvil Wade Stout

Born May 12th 2009 at 3:55 p.m. 8lbs 0oz and 20 and 1/4 inches long.

He is finally here. Tj and I had are little boy a little over two weeks ago.. wow what an angel. He is just so sweet and we love him a ton. I have included a few pictures from that special day.




Proud Dad



The following are some pictures my mom and sister took a few days after he was born..





I love this picture he already gives us such sweet little faces

8 comments:

tylerandtia said...

Oh my gosh! He is so beautiful! You look absolutely amazing right now! You are such a wonderful mom! Congrats! Keep posting lots and lots of pictures!

Stephens Family said...

So cute! I think he got the best parts from the both of you!

MeganDan said...

Wow! He has got a ton of hair! So exciting.

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

Congrats!! He is so handsome! I love his dark hair.

Rachel said...

Yay!! He's here! I'm so excited for you guys. Those first few weeks just seem like a blur, but I'm sure you're loving it. Congrats!

ash met said...

He is SO stinkin' cute! Matt and I are SO excited for you two! Congrats on such a cutie and a healthy baby! Hopefully we can come peek at him this weekend while we are in st. george!

Lydia Hench said...

he is so stinkin cute.. most newborns really arent that cute.. when i saw that pic of him i thought there is no way he is that cute like 2 days old! congrats!

kate said...

Congrats. He's ADORABLE! ;)