Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tj's New Favorite Treat



So Tj is a baker. Tj makes Chocolate Chip Cookies better than anyone I know. In fact we have now been married for two years and I think that I have made cookies (homemade), maybe only once or twice since we have gotten married because he is so much better at it than me.
Anyways this blog is about a new favorite treat that Tj really likes, they are called Easy Oreo Truffles, we tried them a couple weeks ago at an open house. Tj just calls them his "balls." Yeah I know that doesn't sound very good. Um I am not going to type up the recipe but I am going to tell you how to find it. Just go to Google and type in Easy Oreo Truffles..... There are several variations on this recipe I think the one we use is the Kraft Version.... but I am sure they are all pretty comparable. Also the other thing we do is at the end most recipes have you dip the balls in melted chocolate but we just melt chocolate and sprinkle it over the balls.(This is way easier and not as messy.) I am also going to include some pictures of are last batch, but they are way better looking (and tasting) in real life.

1 comment:

Lisha said...

Are these the ones that are made with cream cheese? And you make them basically like the cake pops right? I've been wanting to try them. They look yummy!