
I love the Rodeo.. I look forward to it every year. Now that I have kids I really love it. It was a blast this year again. Thanks Grandma Hafen for always getting us tickets.
Also we partcipated in the Rodeo parade... my plan was to push JT in the stroller and walk along the side...ha ha I pretty much ended up running along side with my high heeled cowboy boots on..... yeah it was a fast moving parade (:



2 comments:
I LOVE THAT PICTURE OF US! I remember we took a lot more, would you ever PLEASE email them all to me. I have no pictures with little Jeffrey so I would LOVE a copy of them! Yeah for blogging!
PS. Any picture you have of me in them would you send it to me for my scrapbook. I didn't even remember that we took this one...
I love seeing all your pictures and hearing what's going on in your life! Ani, if you read the comments again, Hello!!
Post a Comment