We were way over due for family pictures.... working with my work schedule and also tj's church callings finding a night to do these family pictures was difficult!! But as you can see it was totally worth it. They turned out awesome!!!!
Ang, I see you as a baby in all of these pictures of Orvil. It is like that family video of us singing SEE ME RUN outback in our backyard in SLC. That is what Orvil looks like in these pictures! Can you see that? So cute... I copied all of these into my computer :) SUCH a cute little boy.
1 comment:
Ang, I see you as a baby in all of these pictures of Orvil. It is like that family video of us singing SEE ME RUN outback in our backyard in SLC. That is what Orvil looks like in these pictures! Can you see that? So cute... I copied all of these into my computer :) SUCH a cute little boy.
Post a Comment