My new little baby boy
My amazing husband
My Job
Family (both sides of it)
Sisters and Sisters-in-law
Good, abundant, easily accessible Food.
The gospel in my life.
Our new calling in the ward.
Pictures
My baby boy's happy, friendly personality.
Modern Medicine.
Technology.
Sup-pumps, fans, insurance, and people willing to lend a helping hand.
Cell phones....
The internet
Blogging
My Health
My patient, smart, loving, positive husband
An awesome washer and dryer
My days off
All the modern baby supplies like: breast pumps, diapers, bottles, binkies, bumbos, bouncers, swings, carseats, toys, etc.
Baby Showers
Health Insurance
My Mom and Dad
My Mother in law and Father in law
Grandparents
Our new home
My glasses
Friends
I could go on but those are the few that come immediately to mind.
This has been a really hard but at the same time a really good year for Tj and I and the best part about it was our new sweet baby boy who we love so much... for him we are most grateful... he is our biggest joy!
Friday, November 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
It's always good to think about the things that you're thankful for, it makes the other things seems so small. I love the family pictures!!
Cute Picture up top! I'm loving that. What's your new calling?
Your family picture is so cute!! Orvil is getting so big and adorable!!
I really like your new family pictures!
Your family picture is adorable!
That new family pictures up top is awesome! I love it! We're coming to SG for Christmas and we'd love to see you guys if you have time!
What an awesome list. I'm not even sure what bumbos are, and since I'm having a baby I think I should probably find out:)
way cute family pic, who took your pictures?
Post a Comment