Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Birthday Surprise!


The night of my birthday we had a little surprise or unexpected adventure as you might say..... we went to Tj's Aunts house to pick up some baby stuff.

When we got there they invited us to go with them on a little adventure? They were headed out to the Pah Tempe Mineral Hot Springs in the Virgin River Canyon in Laverkin.

It was so fun! I had never been there although I had heard about these hot springs my whole life. The water was so warm it felt like a hot tub.... but it also was full of minerals and smelt very strongly of Sulpher?
It was so fun we climbed down into the canyon in the dark and crossed the river and climbed up into these huge warm pools of hot mineral water. It was so relaxing and we just hung out and talked for awhile.
Thanks Tyler and Natalie for inviting us on your little adventure, especially since it was my birthday! Oh and Thanks Shauna and Brad for watching Orvil!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ohhh, I love Pah Tempe. I've only been there once and it was way back in my college days. We should go sometime when we're down. That hot water sounds so nice right now - it's 8 degrees outside!!!