Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Awesome New Running Stroller


So I am a lucky girl... The other day My mom and I were discussing what kind of stroller I wanted to get.
I have a good friend who I work with and who I run with a lot and she just got an awesome running stroller. She was able to get a used one from craigs list.... but she told me she found a used one at a bike store in Zion's. The other day I got off of work early and so I was going to try to drive to Zion and make it to this bike shop before they closed.
But super Mitzie, or mom beat me to it. I had told her about this awesome deal on a really nice (barely used) running stroller that my friend found at this place in Zion. I called her back to tell her that I was just going to drive to Zion and get it and she said that she had already bought it over the phone and that the bike shop was going to bring it to St. George on Monday.....
Needless to say my Mom is the best... She is always two steps ahead of you... if you mumble something under your breath it's on your front porch the next morning. So anyways this is a special post about the awesome stroller I got... that I am super excited about!!!! Also this post is about the super Mom that I am lucky to have!!

Sorry the picture doesn't do it justice when I get the real thing up and going I will post another blog with a better picture...It's getting dark outside so it will have to wait for another day.

4 comments:

Lisha said...

Looks like a great stroller.

Do us all a favor and turn off the word verification on your blog please....:)

Oh and another favor....try to have your baby on the night of May 21st so I can be there k! :)

Clint Rogers said...

Okay I'll give it a try, here goes...I'd really like a new Honda Ridgeline. (Mom, did you hear that?)

tylerandtia said...

Oh yay! That is so nice! I'm jealous!

Rachel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the eclectic mix of music. Richie listened to all the different songs on there and thought I was weird! Anyway, yay for only a few weeks left!! I hope you are more patient than me, cause those are hard waiting weeks. I suggest reading "Babywise". I used their 'methods' and I think it really helped getting Miles to sleep fairly well fairly soon.